Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Watch Faye Webster’s Video for New Song “I Know I’m Funny haha” - Pitchfork

cucun.indah.link

“I Know I’m Funny haha” went from being a thought, to a lyric, to a song title, to an album title. These are the thoughts that go through my head when writing a song—things that people might easily overlook and don’t think are worthy or pretty enough to be sung. I think that’s what people relate to it the most, and I think it’s an aspect of songwriting that you don’t get to hear often. This song feels all over the place but at the same time, it tells a story so simple and understandable. Me not getting my security deposit back from my landlord, my partner’s family forgetting who I am because they were drunk, wanting to be in a rock band with Booth…. It almost sounds like a mad lib at first sight, but it just works.

The Link Lonk


May 18, 2021 at 09:06PM
https://ift.tt/3wdZDFr

Watch Faye Webster’s Video for New Song “I Know I’m Funny haha” - Pitchfork

https://ift.tt/3eOfySK
Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

RIP The Xbox Game Pass Joke - Kotaku

cucun.indah.link Xbox Game Pass is a good deal, but did it really need the free publicity? Image: Microsoft Fact: If you cover gam...

Popular Posts